Improve aquatic habitat connectivity and restore natural flow regime through various methods including dam removal, culvert replacement/upgrade, and fishways as necessary with focus on barriers identified as high priority for both habitat and flooding impacts. Changes in flow capacity for structures such as culverts and bridges should take into account position in the watershed and potential effects on upstream and downstream structures.
- 2014: Main Street Culvert Replacement – Parker River, Boxford
- 2013: Crooked Pond Brook Culvert Replacement
- 2013: Central Street Fishway Restoration
- 2013: West Street Culvert Replacement – Parker River
- 2012: Curtis Pond Dam Removal
- 2010: Newman Road Salt Marsh Restoration
- 2009: Ox Pasture Brook Dam Removal