- Martins Brook @ Park Street: 2010 – Present
- Ipswich River @ Haverhill St: 2012 – Present
- Fish Brook @ Mill Road: 2014 – Present
- Michelle Craddock (MA DER), 617-626-1544, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan O’Donnell (IRWA), 978-412-8200, email@example.com
About the Project
River Instream Flow Stewards (RIFLS) volunteers monitor three streamflow gages in the upper Ipswich: Martins Brook at Park Street, Ipswich River at Haverhill Street, and Fish Brook at Mill Road. These locations are in the Towns of North Reading and Boxford.
RIFLS monitoring began at Martins Brook and the Ipswich River at Haverhill St in 2012. The Fish Brook gage was established in 2014. A previous gage on Boston Brook was discontinued in 2014.